spa prices

AntonJ

A friend and her husband will be traveling on the Constellation and are looking for prices for spa treatments. She's looking to book a package but would be interested in getting an idea about all the prices. Has anyone scanned the "menu" on the boards?

Thanks

If they booked through Celebrity they can go to the web site, log in, and go to the "Customize" option under "My Reservations." There's a "Spa Packages" tab that lists the available packages on their cruise, and the prices. Then can reserve and pre-pay now if they like.

The services offered in these (usually) half-day packages can also be purchased onboard a la carte. Unfortunately I don't have any pricing information on hand -- I cruised Century a year ago and didn't save the spa menus.

If they booked through a travel agent and can't get the info off the the Celebrity web site, then perhaps their agent can come up with the price list that they would have seen online.

Individual treatments run from about $100 - $200, but they do have specials throughout the cruise. Also had special prices if you did the spa tour and booked something the first day of the cruise. I had a hot stones massage and it was $170 (not including tip) which was about a $30 savings because I booked the first day. They also have massages by the pool for $2 a minute, not all the time though. I don't know if I saved my list of treatments and prices, but I'll look and see if I can find it.

Terri

I know the Asian Ceremony of Stone is $330 prebooked because I booked that one. I have the list of all the prices somewhere and will post it if I can find it. I e-mailed celebrity to get the package prices since they were not listed on the site.

On the 2004/2005 New Years Galaxy cruise, the Swedish massage was $120 +10% tip and the deep tissue was $128 +10% tip. Both prices are for 50 minutes and include a day pass to the Thalassotherapy Pool. These prices are for when the ship is at sea, they may be cheaper when at port.

Archived