Question for anyone that has been on Freedom Class VOS & Oasis

Natasha708

Hi!

Can you answer a question about the whirlpool?

If you've been on VOS you know there is a very large whirlpool/ jacuzzi on the middle of the spa work out room.

Does Liberty or Freedom class also have this in that area?

If you have been on Oasis does she have it?

Is it the extended jacuzzi's only on the Freedom & Oasis?

I know there are some out by the pools...

Thank you so much!

Have been on Freedom, Independence and OAsis this past October----you are right, spas are around pool deck but I did not see any in the spa area directly; Freedom and Oasis have the cantilevered spas hanging over the edge of the ships---awesome to be in and look out. Oasis spas have flat screen tv's if you are into TVs---------On Oasis, they also have spas that are in the front of the boat in the solarium area----you will LOVE that area!!!!!!! Enjoy-:)

On Oasis, they also have spas that are in the front of the boat in the solarium area----you will LOVE that area!!!!!!! Enjoy-:)

Interesting. Can you get to these spas from a locker room in the solarium?

Is this where the work out /locker room is?

Thanks again.

Natasha, this is one area VERY different from the Yoyager and Freedom Class. The whirlpools are no longer in fitness area on Freedom and Oasis. This helps keep the temperature down quite a bit, I think. Also on the Oasis, the fitness center has moved from its high sunny perch to Deck 6. The jogging track is on Deck 5. This results in less brightness in the fitness room, but better climate control. The Solarium and whirpools are on Deck 15. The solarium also has an upstairs as well, which is needed cause the area is hugely popular.

You might want to take a look at the deck plans on the Oasis. I was constantly getting lost because it's so different than the other RCCL ships!

Natasha, this is one area VERY different from the Yoyager and Freedom Class. The whirlpools are no longer in fitness area on Freedom and Oasis. This helps keep the temperature down quite a bit, I think. Also on the Oasis, the fitness center has moved from its high sunny perch to Deck 6. The jogging track is on Deck 5. This results in less brightness in the fitness room, but better climate control. The Solarium and whirpools are on Deck 15. The solarium also has an upstairs as well, which is needed cause the area is hugely popular.

You might want to take a look at the deck plans on the Oasis. I was constantly getting lost because it's so different than the other RCCL ships!

Thanks so much Linda. I did look at the deck plans on Oasis and didn't think there was an additional spa in the fitness area, but I was kinda hoping I was wrong. I really like that about the VOS.

I'm sure it will be lovely though on Allure. :) Yet, it was so easy to be able to go into the spa and change and shower afterwards, on Voyager.

So no showers by any of the spas? Private showers I mean..not the outside public ones by the pools...

Archived