Question re: Adults Only Hot Tubs on Princess

LollyMoz

Last year aboard the CB, there were a couple of hot tubs that were designated by signs to be "adult only." (Not talking about the adults only pool, only the hot tubs.) This year, the signs have disappeared and there are no such distinctions. Someone asked me if this is true across the board for all Princess ships or a temporary thing or an oversight...frankly we never asked the question while on board (perhaps we should have but who could roust themselves to do so?) Does anyone have the answer to that question?

The signs I remember were that unaccompanied minors were not supposed to be in the hot tubs. We've kids chased them away from them. And the whole area around the Lotus spa pool is supposedly adults only, so that would included the hot tubs there as well.

The signs I remember were that unaccompanied minors were not supposed to be in the hot tubs. We've kids chased them away from them. And the whole area around the Lotus spa pool is supposedly adults only, so that would included the hot tubs there as well.

I was looking through my photos from last year and I couldn't find the ones I had (thought) taken of the signs, but I could swear they said "adults only". My hubby loves to watch MUTS from the hot tubs and I specifically remember last year one of the two hot tubs at that particular pool were so designated because this year we went looking to see which one it was. DH actually did chase a couple of kids out of the one hot tub because they were leaping off the side and doing cannonballs into the hot tub (right under the big sign that said "no jumping or splashing").

Don't think so. Or if interpreted that way never enforced.

Archived