Miracle...Tell me all about it pls.

islandgals

Islandgals, when are you on the Miracle? There are a lot of us on the Jan.30 sailing. I have not been on the Miracle before, but we were on the Legend, it's sister ship. Can't wait ! I'm anxious to see some recent reviews and Fun Times as well. Have a great time.

Didn't do the Spa, but really enjoyed our time on the Miracle..I happen to think it is a very pretty ship..easy to get around to different areas, much moreso than say the Freedom, which is really the only other ship I can compare it to right now!!

Our dining staff was amazing,and our girls had a great time with JJ and Lennox, especially the last night.

I found the food to be better on the Miracle than the Freedom, and Nick and Noras was a top notch experience not to be missed!! The Asian buffet was great!!

Malcom is a great CD, doesn't bog down the intercom system with a gazillion announcements, and always very personable to every one.

We really enjoyed Marcus the 'amazing' juggler..he was a crowd pleaser for sure!! Don't miss his show, and please get the 'MIND FREAK' reference..our crowd was a bit old to understand it!!

Was on the Miracle for the Southern itinerary in Jan. of '09.....great ship, easy to navigate. I agree with Krazy4Koko, I think the food was better on the Miracle than on the Freedom. The only thing I can think of that I wasn't fond of way maybe the decor in the MDR. Too many purple grapes, lol ! I will post some pictures:

IMG_1797.jpg

Our Aft balcony - loved it !!

IMG_1790.jpg

Our aft cabin on the Miracle

IMG_1846.jpg

2009_0113006.jpg

The best specialty restaurant experience we've ever had was on the Miracle.

It's the newest of the Spirit class ships which tend to be the most popular.

It's got a very negtotiable layout and I love the pool areas. Three pools on the Lido. One very active, one less active, and the aft pool is very laid back.

Many comment on the purple grapes in the dining room but I've seen much worse. Try fried eggs on the ceiling on the Splendor.

The Miracle is a classy ship and very fun.

Archived