Just booked Allure of the Seas

I'm trying out Royal Caribbean for the first time. I've only been on two cruises, both were great. But now we're jumping companies for a change to try something new and I'm going for the biggest one there is.

My husband and I are 25 and 27 years old and are looking forward to everything on the boat. Rock climbing wall, dinners, solarium, spa, you name it, we're excited about it. I'm looking forward to all of the things RC offers that Carnival doesn't.

We're booked on the May 1st sailing to the Eastern Caribbean. Hopefully missing all of the spring breakers. We pushed our vacation back purposely to avoid spring break.

Does anyone know of any hotels in Port Everglades that offers a park and cruise package besides Comfort Inn?

Is there anywhere where I can go to find sample spa services? I plan on RELAXING most of the time on this vacation. My husband and I haven't taken a true vacation in almost a year. Next year we're taking three huge vacations to make up for the lack of this year.

Congratulations on booking Allure! I was on Oasis and it was a great experience so I'm sure Allure will provide you with a great time!

I always fly to florida so I cant help with the parking/hotel question but you might want to check the florida departures forum to see about hotels near Port Everglades... http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=495

Try the Cambria Suites. Tripadvisor has excellent reviews on this hotel. It also offers a free cruise port shuttle. We are staying there for a pre-cruise night in 1 week. We booked the allure Inaugural about a week ago so look for my review about the Allure.

Hampton Inn - Plantation - $25 parking fee for the week with free shuttle to & from port, not sure about room fee, we used points both times we stayed there.

Fairfield Inn & Suites - Dania Beach - free parking & low cost ($8 pp I think) shuttle to & from port - once again not sure of room charges, we use points.

Archived