oasis room 10456

kassimer1

We have booked for april 2011. Has anyone been in room 10456? it is a connecting room. Where will DS sleep? does it have a couch for him to sleep on? I cant seen to find a picture of the room. every time I click on the picture link nothing come up. Is this a quiet room? It looks close to the elevators on the map, so can you hear anything from the elevators? Any info or pictures would be appreciated.

We were in 10448 (left turn instead of right @ the foyer) last year on the Oasis and it is a great location, close to the elevators & didn't feel like you were hiking to the bowels of the ship to your inside room. The room had a double/queen pull out sofa bed which I slept on (not the coziest for an adult but it did the job) and the queen bed. It was also a connecting room and never heard a peep out of the neighbours. With the sofa pulled out it was a bit snug but our rooms are just to sleep in not to have a party so it wasn't a big deal.

One hint - put the arm rests back up on the sofa bed when they make the room up - it will keep the pillows from falling off the bed onto the floor. Also if you look under the sofabed (where it would collapse back in to make the sofa) there should be extra duvet - I put this on so it was like a feather bed & got rid of the creases in the mattress. By the 3rd or 4th night I had it down to a science :)

Enjoy Oasis!!

Archived