A Question on the Miracle

popcorngal

Can anyone that's recently been on the Miracle tell me how the food for dinner was at the alternative dining location for the last two nights? Both this year and last year on the Legend, we felt the buffet was horrible, with leftovers, few new choices and only 2 dessert choices (bread pudding and a sugar-free cake). We didn't hit the dining room too many times as we liked the freedom of dining when we wanted to, but had we known how lousy the food was going to be on the buffet, we would have made the effort. I think next year we will save our visit to the Supper Club for one of the last nights.

If anyone can provide some insight here, it would be most appreciated!:D

Can anyone that's recently been on the Miracle tell me how the food for dinner was at the alternative dining location for the last two nights? Both this year and last year on the Legend, we felt the buffet was horrible, with leftovers, few new choices and only 2 dessert choices (bread pudding and a sugar-free cake). We didn't hit the dining room too many times as we liked the freedom of dining when we wanted to, but had we known how lousy the food was going to be on the buffet, we would have made the effort. I think next year we will save our visit to the Supper Club for one of the last nights.

If anyone can provide some insight here, it would be most appreciated!:D

I was on this ship a few weeks ago and I was surprised.I found the food in the dining room lacking and the lido was much better than I have ever seen.I went to lido on days 5&6 of 7 and the food was great.They had pot roast,chicken dishes and sides that were great.My next cruise I might eat in lido for all except the lobster and shrimp nights.

Steve

Thanks steveaaaa! That sounds encouraging! It just got to the point that you can only handle steak fries and some kinda pasta with red sauce on it so many nights in a row! Thank heavens for the pizza and reubens!:D

Any other insights out there??

We did not ever eat at Horatios for dinner- just lunch. BUt then we only had a three night cruise! Lunch was pretty good but honestly found dinner in the dining room to be very good. And Nick and Noras was fabulous! However, I had heard how bad the deserts were on Miracle. I must say I disagree! And I am a conoisseur of sweets! I thought the deserts in Horatios were very good! There was this chocolate cheescake looking thing that was actually all chocolate- EXCELLENT! The cheesecake itself was the pits! But enjoyed chocolate mint cake, bread pudding and others. Don't know if this helps-just my two cents!

We also loved the food. Never ate dinner on the Lido, only had breakfast, lunch and late night bistro there. Our friends ate on the Lido for dinner twice and enjoyed it. Dinner at Bacchus and Nick & Nora's and breakfast at Bacchus were all great. We did run into occassional items we did not like, this was our particular taste not the quality or preparation on the part of carnival also found many very excellent items. Since there was so much food and so many choices we never went hungry in fact were always stuffed. If you don't like something just order something else. It would be very difficult to not find something you like wherever you decide to eat. Also try new things, you never know what you may find out you like.:D

Oh I wasn't referring to all the food on the Legend being bad, quite the contrary! The food in the supper club (Golden Fleece on the Legend) was beyond compare. Even the Lido food most nights was very good. It's just the last 2 nights I was wondering about on the Miracle. I was wondering if this was something fleet-wide or just something that occurred on the Legend.

Thanks for the info and keep 'em coming!:D

I was on this ship a few weeks ago and I was surprised.I found the food in the dining room lacking and the lido was much better than I have ever seen.I went to lido on days 5&6 of 7 and the food was great.They had pot roast,chicken dishes and sides that were great.My next cruise I might eat in lido for all except the lobster and shrimp nights.

Steve

We agree!!

I thought the food in horatios was awesome!!

Archived