Epic coffee-- good or bad?

Sea Monster 2

Hi everyone-- I remember reading in many of the older Epic reviews that the coffee onboard was great, LaVazza brand, which is my favorite espresso. However, several recent reviews have said that the coffee is terrible. Did Epic change coffee brands, or is this just a personal preference issue? I was looking forward to maintaining a nonstop caffeine buzz!!! :eek:

I believe the Lavazza is used in their espresso and specialty coffee beverages which carry a charge. I'm not sure what the generic brewed coffee is, but I'd give it a 5/6 rating- not bad, but not great either. I'm also a fan of Lavazza and Epic's espresso/specialty drinks are pretty tasty.

Coffee, like food is very subjective.

We loved the coffee - any kinds - on Epic. If there are people who think that the coffee on Epic is awful, then I can understand why ...

I tried the Tim Horton coffee while in Canada, and frankly I am boggled as to the fact they are so popular that it's everywhere - I found it AWFUL.

Again, coffee is subjective.

Archived