Ncl epic owners suite 16005 pics

gosd123

Great pictures, thanks for sharing. Naive question - saw the clear glass looking out in the shower stall...is there a curtain/blinds you can use for privacy?

yes!, there is a blind you can use to pull down. I did have a problem on my last day as we were approaching Miami docks (5:30 am), the blinds got stuck, so i just made sure the lights were off before i showered. Not sure if they could actually see in but I didn't want to take that chance.

Great pictures

I am booked in a penthouse suite right above this 17005. How did you like the solarium?

As much as we had an amazing view, the solarium is not for me. Since I am 4'11 I found the window frames blocked my view when trying to peek out of the window..lol. We have always sailed with a balcony on the front and side and much prefer that.

When you opened the window, there was no wind at all so many would love that

Great pictures, thanks for sharing. Naive question - saw the clear glass looking out in the shower stall...is there a curtain/blinds you can use for privacy?

yes plug the glass is tinted very dark.....blinds are there to roll down

Great pictures

I am booked in a penthouse suite right above this 17005. How did you like the solarium?

we absolutely hated the solarium....we prefer the open air balcony.....oh well..next time...

plus watch out for the curved bathroom doors...they slam shut big time.....bring duct tape to secure to avoid the ratle during rough seas..lol

we absolutely hated the solarium....we prefer the open air balcony.....oh well..next time...

plus watch out for the curved bathroom doors...they slam shut big time.....bring duct tape to secure to avoid the ratle during rough seas..lol

Sorry to hear you hated the solarium. I am cruising in the winter so maybe I will get better use of it. It is dipping into the upper 30s and lower 40s tonight in Miami. I drove past the port today and could only think, no one is swimming on those ships.

I noticed this owners suite has amazing front views but unlike the other owner suites, the master bathroom is set back and not on the edge of the ship.

I sail in less than 2 weeks so I will report back on the solarium

Sorry to hear you hated the solarium. I am cruising in the winter so maybe I will get better use of it. It is dipping into the upper 30s and lower 40s tonight in Miami. I drove past the port today and could only think, no one is swimming on those ships.

I noticed this owners suite has amazing front views but unlike the other owner suites, the master bathroom is set back and not on the edge of the ship.

I sail in less than 2 weeks so I will report back on the solarium

to be honest...the views in the front corner of the bedroom at the front corner of the ship sort of made me hope for a major lightning storm at night...would surely make for good camera shots....

but i was over ruled at that thought by the better half....lol..the nerve of me thinking that way...lol

d

• 4 weeks later...

I looked at your pix on photo bucket and I must say the room looked spectacular. I also saw bottles of liquor in the room are you allowed to bring liquor bottles or did you buy them on the ship..

Stateroom 16005 NCL Epic

I looked at your pix on photo bucket and I must say the room looked spectacular. I also saw bottles of liquor in the room are you allowed to bring liquor bottles or did you buy them on the ship..

You are offered 3 complimentary bottles of their selected brands the day you board. You can purchase liquor from their broad list at NCL prices.

You're not permitted to bring liquor on-board regardless of the stateroom you're traveling in.

Wine brought aboard will still be charged the corkage fee.

Stateroom 16005 NCL Epic

you are offered 3 bottles from a "SMALL" list of selections...fyi....

• 1 month later...

Hi - We just booked 16005 for an upcoming sailing. Can you tell me if there are 2 toilets in the suite - from the photos looks like a powder room and a master bath but wasn't sure. We are traveling with our young son and, at this point in life, 2 toilets are a must for us. NCL said 16005 only has one but the photos/videos look like there may be 2 - a confirmation of how many would be appreciated! Thanks!

Hi - We just booked 16005 for an upcoming sailing. Can you tell me if there are 2 toilets in the suite - from the photos looks like a powder room and a master bath but wasn't sure. We are traveling with our young son and, at this point in life, 2 toilets are a must for us. NCL said 16005 only has one but the photos/videos look like there may be 2 - a confirmation of how many would be appreciated! Thanks!

hello,

there are 2 toilets in the suite.....powder room is one and bathroom is the other..

watch the door's they close very fast. heavy and they slam if not watching out...

Thanks so much for the fast reply; we're just off the Sun (waiting at the airport for our flight home) from the school vacation week; wanted Epic but, by the time we booked, no suites were available so, this time, I'm getting a jump on it for next year! Thanks again.

Archived