Anyone eaten at Rumbas for dinner (or lunch)?

skiiergirl

Has anyone eaten at Rumbas for dinner (or lunch)? If so, what did you have? What did you like? Any suggestions, thoughts, comments greatly appreciated. We ate at Iguana Joe's last year and enjoyed it. I was planning on us doing El Gaucho this year but the reviews seem to indicate it is not what it used to be quality wise.

I think I remember hearing good things about Rumba but was hoping someone had been recently and could give me updated feedback and suggestions. Thanks.

i have never heard of Rumba, but El Gaucho is always well thought of on other boards. The favorite restaurant for most who stay in Aruba one week or more (that would be me) my ship is in ARuba for a day.. BONUS.. is

Madame Janette , for more info on restaurants and reviews in aruba check out www.aruba-bb.com you have to register but you will have all your questions answered. If I were you I would post a ?? about Rumba.

• 3 weeks later...

Skiiergirl,

We were on the AOS last week> We had dinner at Rhumba and thoroughly enjoyed it. It has a latin flair and very attentive, friendly staff. I had the mahi...very moist and tasty. My wife had the coconut ship which was also very good.

The bill was very reasonable...under $80 for two including drinks, appetizer, two entrees, and dessert.

The restaurant was not crowded at all, so we didn't feel rushed. I'd go back in a heartbeat.

Try it...you'll like it!

Thanks. That isn't where I was thinking it was but I think I know where it is now. I think that is still walking distance to/from ship.

Do you think we would need reservations on a Wednesday evening? (I think there are 4 ships in port.)

Archived