First timer questions

mickeym007

We are cruisng on Nov 6 on RCI to King's Wharf. After reading the boards, I have decided to do a taxi tour of the island the first day we are there. If the tour ends around 4ish (we'll do the full day tour) what is there to do in the evening at King's Wharf? Is there anything happening on the ship? My husband always has to be busy to be happy, so I want to be sure to have something planned for him.

Also, in November, is the water warm enough for snorkeling, or would we be better off to do a glass bottom boat tour?

Last question, would an afternoon be enough time to see the Royal Dockyard?

Just looking at shore excursions and trying to decide which ones are worth it. Thanks a lot!!

We are cruisng on Nov 6 on RCI to King's Wharf. After reading the boards, I have decided to do a taxi tour of the island the first day we are there. If the tour ends around 4ish (we'll do the full day tour) what is there to do in the evening at King's Wharf? Is there anything happening on the ship? My husband always has to be busy to be happy, so I want to be sure to have something planned for him.

Also, in November, is the water warm enough for snorkeling, or would we be better off to do a glass bottom boat tour?

Last question, would an afternoon be enough time to see the Royal Dockyard?

Just looking at shore excursions and trying to decide which ones are worth it. Thanks a lot!!

Except for one or two resturaunts in the Dockyard, there isn't that much to do in the evening(The crew will go to the Dockyard rest to drink). Water in November will still be ok although on the cool side.

as to the afternoon to see the dockyards there are a lot of shops and other things but IMO an afternoon is plenty.

The best thing to do at King's Wharf in the evening, in my opinion, would be to leave and take a water taxi into Hamilton and spend the evening there especially if it is a Wednesday as the street fair should be going on.

A few hours is all anyone needs out there to see it all and there is nothing going on at night.

Archived