Celebrity Eclipse New Years Cruise 12/26/10

MiamiBob

My partner & I will be on the New Years cruise leaving on Dec 26, 2010. Cruising Western Caribbean: Caymans, Cozumel, Roatan & Costa Maya.

Anybody else going??

Bob & Walter

Miami, FL :)

Maybe this is a DADT cruise?

Do not worry. Just make sure you visit the sauna and the friends of Dorothy meetings at 7:45 PM at the bar on the 5th floor daily and you will find them

I went on the Eclipse for Thanksgiving and no one replied to my messages and when I got there, this is what I found. See pict attached.

Make sure you go to the Community Board by Guest Services for the latest information on where the meetings are going to be held. The Qasar is a very gay friendly place late at night. Happy Holidays!

154741_10150104238485350_671850349_8034885_7633444_n.jpg.427cb3ba8b700bebb44cfc2ff9485b30.jpg

Do not worry. Just make sure you visit the sauna and the friends of Dorothy meetings at 7:45 PM at the bar on the 5th floor daily and you will find them

I went on the Eclipse for Thanksgiving and no one replied to my messages and when I got there, this is what I found. See pict attached.

Make sure you go to the Community Board by Guest Services for the latest information on where the meetings are going to be held. The Qasar is a very gay friendly place late at night. Happy Holidays!

Terrific! Thank you for posting your reply - can't wait till we are on the boat!

Happy New Year!

Bob

Archived