Will the ship store your fish for you?

hcf

Does anyone know if some ships might be willing to store the fish you caught in their freezer? Perhaps for a fee?

Has anyone even explorered this?

We will be on the Norwegian Dream for a 10-day Alaska cruise and thought maybe we will do some fishing.

Thanks

Does anyone know if some ships might be willing to store the fish you caught in their freezer? Perhaps for a fee?

Has anyone even explorered this?

We will be on the Norwegian Dream for a 10-day Alaska cruise and thought maybe we will do some fishing.

Thanks

I have looked into this and the fine print either in the excursion brochure or cruise catalog will spell out the fact that they will not do this. Often, the fishing company will pack, freeze, and ship for you - for a fee, of course.

Have a great cruise!

I remember the answer from Celebrity as being a polite but, firm, no (storage or preparation). It seems that the experience of other posters were either great one-off experiences or differences in policy from their cruise lines. We have only traveled to Alaska with Celebrity and understood the policy was universal.

If Princess and HAL offer different treatment of passenger catches, that is outstanding and I stand corrected!

Have a great cruise!

Archived