Uniworld Rhone Cruise Shore excursions

giraffelt

We are just starting our detailed planning for our Rhone cruise with Uniworld. Since we are planning on being in Provence for 5 days prior to the start of the cruise we want to plan our land portion in such a way that the shore excursions from the ship are complimentary to what we do in advance.

My first questions are rather generic:

- typically what is the duration of the optional tours?

- what are the costs of the optional tours? I couldn't find answer to this on the Uniworld site.

- how much time is spent at Pont du Gard? I am wondering if we should do this on our own in advance and spend that afternoon wondering around Avignon after the morning tour.

Would appreciate any other comments on the tours, optional or included, as well.

regards

Larry

You can get a good idea of the duration of the included and optional tours from the Cruise Companion, which can be found on the Uniworld site under before you go. (They use a clock face to show whether it is morning or afternoon, and whether it is and hour or 2 or a full half day or full day.

On Tulips & Windmills most optional tours were about 50 Euros. I emailed Uniworld before the trip and they sent me prices for the optional tours.

Archived