Booked on the DREAM!! A few questions!

gandh621

I have read every thread I could find about the Dream and get more excited with each one.

Here are a couple of questions I thought of while reading.

1. I haven't seen any current posts about the laser show on the ship at night. Does this still go on? Every night or just a few?? What times?

2. Is the big warm pool inside the spa area (starts with a "t" but can't remember what it is called.....open to everyone or only people with spa rooms or people who pay to use the spa?

3. What food is available 24 hours? Am I right that is is the pizza and soft serve ice cream?

4. and now the big one.......I know I have seen this asked before but having trouble with the search picking a thread up about it. Please bear with me.......but, I have 2 teens going with us this time. (their first cruise). My daughter will be 15 at the time of sailing and my son will have just turned 18. They want to stick together. Is it possible that Carnival would let them both go in the teen nightclub?

Thanks for any input! :) Oh and we got a cove balcony after reading so many wonderful things about them on here. The price was right and they sound amazing!!! The kids have an interior right across the hall.

Happy Holidays to everyone!!!!! :D

Holly

I have read every thread I could find about the Dream and get more excited with each one.

Here are a couple of questions I thought of while reading.

1. I haven't seen any current posts about the laser show on the ship at night. Does this still go on? Every night or just a few?? What times?

It was just a couple of nights....we missed all of them.

2. Is the big warm pool inside the spa area (starts with a "t" but can't remember what it is called.....open to everyone or only people with spa rooms or people who pay to use the spa?

You can only use it (can't spell it either....) if you have a spa pass or stay in a spa room.

3. What food is available 24 hours? Am I right that is is the pizza and soft serve ice cream?

Yes plus room service

4. and now the big one.......I know I have seen this asked before but having trouble with the search picking a thread up about it. Please bear with me.......but, I have 2 teens going with us this time. (their first cruise). My daughter will be 15 at the time of sailing and my son will have just turned 18. They want to stick together. Is it possible that Carnival would let them both go in the teen nightclub?

They are pretty strict about ages in the clubs.....

Thanks for any input! :) Oh and we got a cove balcony after reading so many wonderful things about them on here. The price was right and they sound amazing!!! The kids have an interior right across the hall.

Happy Holidays to everyone!!!!! :D

Holly

Enjoy your cruise, especially the cove! Let us know your thoughts when you return

Thank you so much for the reply. My post got lost in the mix and I didn't realize you had posted on here. Thanks! I will definitely leave a review of some sort when I get back! :) Can't wait. Thanks for the answers!

Thank you so much for the reply. My post got lost in the mix and I didn't realize you had posted on here. Thanks! I will definitely leave a review of some sort when I get back! :) Can't wait. Thanks for the answers!

No problem, the Dream is a wonderful ship....Enjoy!

Archived