Phone rental for kids onboard Allure

ALW2

When I was on the Oasis last year the new Iphone rentals to keep in touch with your kids, were not very organized. They had very few to rent out. Does anyone know if the Alllure has more phones to rent out and where they will be renting them? On the Oasis one of the spots to get them was Adventure Ocean, but it was very crowded. Thanks!:

From what I've been told the iphones are GONE from Oasis and never showed up on Allure. The old style DECT phones are usually handed out on a first come first served basis to kids in the 3-5 year old age group.

If anyone has better information than this, I'd love to hear it!

When on Oasis this past November a senior guest services officer told us that there was a problem when the took the Royal Connect phones off Oasis for a software upgrade and that they were not expected back on Oasis or Allure anytime soon.

We did see guest services renting the old DECT phones, but I am not sure what the cost of them is. We automatically received one when we registered my dd for the 3-5 Adventure Ocean group. It was a great way for the camp to get in touch with us and also to know that we were reachable when we used in stateroom babysitting.

• 3 months later...
When on Oasis this past November a senior guest services officer told us that there was a problem when the took the Royal Connect phones off Oasis for a software upgrade and that they were not expected back on Oasis or Allure anytime soon.

We did see guest services renting the old DECT phones, but I am not sure what the cost of them is. We automatically received one when we registered my dd for the 3-5 Adventure Ocean group. It was a great way for the camp to get in touch with us and also to know that we were reachable when we used in stateroom babysitting.

Did your DD enjoy Adventure Ocean? We are bringing our DDS (3 & 6) on next month and would love to hear about any/all experiences folks have had. And I would REALLY love to hear about in-room babysitting experiences, as we were considering using this on at least 1 of the nights (for Rita's Fiesta). Thanks so much!! :

Archived