Carnival Legend - MDR Question

lgurevitch

Sailing on the Carnival Legend on Dec 26! We are a extended familiy of 10. We currently have the early dining time but wait-listed for the later time. We do not want to do "my time dining". A couple of questions...

What is the best way to get the later seating confirmed?

How can we get a "good" table for the week?

Thanks!

Sailing on the Carnival Legend on Dec 26! We are a extended familiy of 10. We currently have the early dining time but wait-listed for the later time. We do not want to do "my time dining". A couple of questions...

What is the best way to get the later seating confirmed?

How can we get a "good" table for the week?

Thanks!

The best thing to do is head to your assigned dining room as soon as you board and talk with the Maitre D and see if there is anything he can do for you.

Hope it works out and enjoy!

It may be hard to get all 10 of you switched to the later seating....but do make sure all of your reservation #'s are linked, so they will know you're all together.

Right now, make sure you're on the waitlist, then head to the dining room when you board to reiterate that you'd like late seating.

The table location won't matter, especially with 10! You'll be to busy with great conversation to notice your surroundings!

I'd suggest you follow the advise previously mentioned on changing your dining time; however, are you sure you want the late seating? It's easier to catch the later shows with the early seating for dinner. We just sailed the Legend on 12/12. The Truffles dining room is two decks high (2nd and 3rd decks) We sat on the 2nd deck aft. What is a good table? Our table seemed to be in a great location, but there was constant vibration from the engines. Part of the main 2nd Deck seating had an open atrium that went up to the next level of seating. My observation was that this area had a great view of the dining room and overhead, but the noise from all the diners created its special kind of noise (echo). Good luck and enjoy!

Archived