Group cruise on Carnival Liberty

serene56

Another group cruise at the time od=f year I can't get away. I don't think I will ever see one when I can cruise!!! Wish I could jpoin you guys, I would love to get away in Feb. but my job wouldn't hear of me taking off this time of year!

Thanks serene56. August is also a hard time for me too I can only get away first week and that's iffy. When the cruises prices are low, is mostly when I can't cruise. LOL

I keep checking, maybe someday one will be when I can get time off. For now I just keep reading all about them on the boards. LOL

argh Judy when CAN you cruise...lol have you checked the group board for their listings?? How bout other boards for their group pricing.

What I find grand is I still get quotes for the Liberty using ***** and the cheapest price is still 140pp MORE then what we got it for. (Cat 8A)

I would love to sail on the Liberty especially on a group cruise. I work in a school district but in transportation, so my time off is completed different then teachers. I can get off Easter Break and for the last 3 years I book a cruise during this break.

I take a week sometimes in April or May before the rush in June for regents and setting up summer bus routes and then I can only take one week off in the summer either mid to late July or 1st week in August and then no time off for me till Christmas break.

I can never get off from Christmas break to Easter break winter season is my busy season, so never a winter cruise for me till I retire. LOL. I get like 4 weeks counting Christmas and Easter breaks but very limited to when I can take the other two. This is why I cruise in the Spring slowest time for me.

I've been checking different groups got one in mind on RCCL next April but it's a week before our spring break but I really think I would enjoy a CCL group cruise more!

Makes me appreciate my job even more so now. I get 4 weeks to---to take whenever I want. Joe only gets 2--so that kindof puts a damper on planning. Plus I am never allowed to book another cruise during football season- did that once and never will I do it again.

Archived