ncl food do they serve homemades waffles and what kind brand of hot tea

uncleboo

Dana,

I haven't cruised NCL so can't answer your questions, but most cruise line suse commerical tea providers, like Bigelow, Lipton, Tetley, et.al. They usually ahve a variety of selections like Earl Grey and mint and chamomile. Some have green tea too. Your best bet for getting the brand and type of tea you enjoy is to pack some bags of it in your carry on or luggage. Put them in a ziplock. Don't take up much room. I fyour ship/crusie offers tea in the afternoon, you'll find a bigger selection than in the MDR or buffets.

Enjoy your cruise.

• 3 weeks later...

they do serve home made waffles, they are thin though and not great for being loaded with fruit or things of that nature. i *think* they only have plain bagels. i rarely eat them, but i can't remember ever seeing or getting anything else. soft ice cream varies ship to ship. a couple years ago the flavors changes daily, but on the dawn in sept it was vanilla or chocolate only and only for a couple hours during lunch and dinner. the machine has been broken 20% of the time also. hard ice cream was available on the pool deck, but its not good quality at all.

Archived