Samana, dr

jewelinthesand

You can check out this website for general information about the small town of Samana, you might find what you are looking for and much more...

http://gosamana-dominicanrepublic.com

Have a nice and rich experience in the town of Samana and in Samana Peninsula and its beautiful Bay...

;) Jon

thanks jon, but all i'm looking for is a nice all inclusive resort that offers day passes and is somewhat nearby the ship. the link above you provided didn't list any. do you know where I could find if there are any there? thanks

We have stayed at the Gran Bahia Principe at Samana. If you can get a day pass there I highly recommend it. The hotel sits on the top of the bluff, has a lovely pool, excellent food, great staff, and has an elevator (4 stories) down to a small but lovely beach. I do not recommend any of the local Samana beaches. It will entail a short taxi ride from the dock up the hill to the hotel.

• 1 month later...
I found one site that offers ATVs to the falls, they are booked for the date we will be there 2/27/11. Does anyone know of another vendor?

thanks

robyn

Dont know who your initial attempt involved

but if you havent tried http://www.toursamanawithterry.com/ yet check here and Trip Advisor where THEY (not razor tours) are RATED #1 for Samana excursions. There excursions cant be beat, we used them last February and are going again in one week!

Archived