Sapphire Baja Deck ?

rrjoy11

We will be on the Sapphire in March 2011, with a Balcony room B437 on the Baja Deck can anyone share thoughts about the room location and or the Baja Deck. We have never been on the Sapphire and would be interested to here from others who have.

We will be on the Sapphire in March 2011, with a Balcony room B437 on the Baja Deck can anyone share thoughts about the room location and or the Baja Deck. We have never been on the Sapphire and would be interested to here from others who have.

We have not been in B437 but from the deck plan, you are near the stairs mid ship. A lot of people like mid ship as there is less motion. On the Baja deck, your balcony is covered and not open to the deck above you. You will be able to look down to the balconies on Caribe and Dolpin decks. We were aft on the Baja and really enjoyed our B746 cabin.

I think you will really enjoy the location and deck of your cabin. Enjoy!!

It's a good location, mid-ship. It's a standard cabin with a relatively small balcony. The balcony is covered and there are cabins above you so there won't be deck noise. I have the same cabin a bit further aft on my upcoming Sapphire cruise.

Archived