just got back from the constellation!

pierresgirl9

My 2 boys ages 13 & 16 are dying to know what there is to do on board. What was your favorite thing you did? Were there alot of teen activities? Did you like the food? Sorry for all the questions but we don't usually get to ask a young cruiser:D

missyal

Hi Pierresgirl9, did you meet Steven, Marina, Dimitri, Will, or Vince on the trip? We all just got back yesterday too and I know that there were a lot of teens on this voyage. So i was just wondering if you'd had a chance to meet our bunch?

Cathy

PS: they all said they had a great time!

yes my family had so much fun as well! the only places i didnt really like were grenada and the dominican republic. i didnt like grenada because when we were sitting on the beach people kept coming up to us and selling things which was pretty annoying. i didnt really like the dr because there wasnt much to do there, but both islands were still beautiful! yes there is a lot for teens to do. i would recommend going to the teen club the very first night and meet people. i was so busy having fun at night that i never had any time to see a show (however i did pop into the edge of the earth to watch that cirque de solei (spelling?) i didnt really like it that much. i would recommend going on a catamaran (sorry my spelling is horrible) in antigua if you go there. we went snorkling on the boat and then to a really pretty beach. also check out the shopping there!

ccg- i think i met over 60 teens! the name marina sounds so firmiliar though! and yes i did meet a will. it might have been a different will though. this 1 always wore a boston red socks hat

but anyways i had so much fun that the night i got back i begged my parents to book for next year and i am still begging them everyday. it was the best vacation id ever been on..everything was perfect! the room, the food, the service, everything!

in your post. Did you do the teen disco? How was the dj?

yes my family had so much fun as well! the only places i didnt really like were grenada and the dominican republic. i didnt like grenada because when we were sitting on the beach people kept coming up to us and selling things which was pretty annoying. i didnt really like the dr because there wasnt much to do there, but both islands were still beautiful! yes there is a lot for teens to do. i would recommend going to the teen club the very first night and meet people. i was so busy having fun at night that i never had any time to see a show (however i did pop into the edge of the earth to watch that cirque de solei (spelling?) i didnt really like it that much. i would recommend going on a catamaran (sorry my spelling is horrible) in antigua if you go there. we went snorkling on the boat and then to a really pretty beach. also check out the shopping there!

ccg- i think i met over 60 teens! the name marina sounds so firmiliar though! and yes i did meet a will. it might have been a different will though. this 1 always wore a boston red socks hat

but anyways i had so much fun that the night i got back i begged my parents to book for next year and i am still begging them everyday. it was the best vacation id ever been on..everything was perfect! the room, the food, the service, everything!

Hi! I think that was definitely our Will, he was always wearing a baseball cap. We're all probably going to choose the Adventure for next year. That's a Royal Caribbean ship with the ice skating, rock climbing, etc. The reason being that there is more for the teens to do on that ship. Look into it if you have a chance. Hope you enjoyed your day off from school today.

Cathy

Archived