Inside or balcony room on EPIC with 21 month old?

cantwaitforoasis

Hi. We booked an inside cabin and we'll have a 21 month old. Looking at the floor plan and pictures of the room, how will a pack n play fit in the room? What about if we upgraded to a balcony?

The balcony will cost $400 more than the inside stateroom. It is do-able for us but if i dont have to spend it, that's what i'd rather. However is a balcony going to change our experience enough to make it worth the cost?

We have cruised Disney, just us two adults, on an inside cabin. We have cruised on Disney with a porthole, which was worlds better than the inside cabin. We also just did the Oasis with the window, which was great.

Thanks!

As someone who cruised with an 11month old not too long ago with just a window, I agree with PP. You need a balcony. We are considering another cruise this year and of course I'd rather not spend more than I "have" to but I'll definitely be shelling out for a balcony. As PP said you'll need somewhere to be during naps and early bedtime.

Archived