pre-cruise in Miami

redridinghood

we have 1 night in Miami this Friday and are wanting to go out in the evening to a relaxed bar with some great live music and maybe some food. I have tried to research Miami and the best places to go but am not having too much joy. We are staying at the Wyndham Miami airport so will probably have to get a cab each way or perhaps the free bus from the airport? Does anyone have any recommendations please?

You're going to need cabs or a rental car. What you're looking for is mostly in Coconut Grove or Miami Beach, neither of which is near where you're staying.

yes I know we are not nearby, we didn't book the hotel! Is south beach not the best place to go to? We are not looking for a fancy nightclub, just a bar or restaurant with some local flavour.

yes I know we are not nearby, we didn't book the hotel! Is south beach not the best place to go to? We are not looking for a fancy nightclub, just a bar or restaurant with some local flavour.

I'd forgotten that you were doing a B2B on the Eclipse. Have a safe trip across the pond, and I'll look forward to meeting you on the 15th.

Meanwhile, I've had the same question about pre-cruise Miami as the four of us traveling together have two nights before we cruise. So, I'm reading the responses, too.

Beth from the Roll Call for the 15th.

Archived