Oasis Pre-Christmas 5 day Cruise Review...Kids & Food :)

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Excellent Review.

Outstanding pictures.

You did a superb job of informing one and all.

Your daughters are precious! And I love your formal night photo - what a beautiful family you have! Thanks for the review! :)

Thank you so much for the kind comments. I hope people enjoy it as much as I enjoy reading others.

Thanks for your review! Your girls are adorable! Loved the sombrero photos! Actually, loved ALL of your photos. I'm intrigued by the Oasis and keep checking dates and prices. We go on our first cruise in 2 weeks. If that goes well, the Oasis is next!

momwiththreeboys - Sorry to cut in but I can answer your question, yes adults can take the class too. I did it with a few friends and we had a lot of fun.

I will also chime in here. We were on this same cruise as the op and attended the adult class. It is a very basic class so if you have any previous experience with cake decorating, then you will find this class is not for you. It is really for beginners only. The cost was $19.95 per person and the chef had us take 2 cupcakes and turn them into a mini gingerbread house. Although many ate their cupcakes, I didn't care for the taste. JMO

Thank you so much for your review with pictures. Great!!

We were on this same cruise without children so it was interesting to see how you spent your time with small children. The wonderful thing about the Oasis is that it appeals to all age groups. Everyone should experience the Oasis sometime in their lives.

Thank you so much for your review with pictures. Great!!

We were on this same cruise without children so it was interesting to see how you spent your time with small children. The wonderful thing about the Oasis is that it appeals to all age groups. Everyone should experience the Oasis sometime in their lives.

I agree! It had something for everyone! One thing I thought was cool, but we never seemed to get to was the Family hour in the nightclub Blaze. My girls love to dance!

GREAT review! I always love to see reviews with kids. So thank you for taking the time to post that. :D So I will ask you what everyone always asks me -- do you think your girls will have a hard time doing a smaller ship next time?

Well we are going to try out FOS next, so I guess I will find out the answer to that question. I really don't think they will notice a difference. If there is a pool and a kids club, they will be estatic!

Day 2 was spent entertaining the girls and getting terribly lost most of the time. I have an awful sense of direction. I would walk out of the elevator, heading in the wrong direction, while my whole family is going the correct direction, and they would just let me go! Once it took me a second to realize I was walking along with the wrong family. I turned around to find my dh laughing his @ss off. Nice.

Oh my...I am sooo loving this review. I couldn't read on because of my laughter/tears from the above statements. Just know that you are not alone. There's usually one in every group with no sense of direction. Unfortunately my group has about three! :eek:

BTW, your pics are great (especially the food)! Can't wait to show my 5yr old all of the fun your kids are having. Oasis will be her 2nd cruise and one that she will actually remember! Thanks for taking the time to post this. Much appreciated!:)

Thanks for all of the pics and your thoughts!!!

All I have left is a 14 yo son at home and the girls are on their own now, I do miss the face painting days!

Tell me more on the hardcover digital scrapbook, do you pic the pictures, is it a book or a CD??

THANKS!

Oh my...I am sooo loving this review. I couldn't read on because of my laughter/tears from the above statements. Just know that you are not alone. There's usually one in every group with no sense of direction. Unfortunately my group has about three! :eek:

BTW, your pics are great (especially the food)! Can't wait to show my 5yr old all of the fun your kids are having. Oasis will be her 2nd cruise and one that she will actually remember! Thanks for taking the time to post this. Much appreciated!:)

Awww thanks! I am glad you enjoyed what I had to share. I wasn't sure if people would be interested in seeing my silly girls galavanting around the ship, but I figured plenty of people could relate. ;)

Did you say this was your first review? You did an awesome job. I enjoyed reading it and I loved your food pictures. Glad you enjoyed it :-)

Wow, thanks! Yes, this was my first review. I read so many others before my trip, I thought it only right to contribute. I love looking back at my food pictures as I finish my 100th frozen dinner at work. *sigh*

thank you for sharing your Oasis experience!

your daughters are adorable and your family picture is just so precious!

I'll be heading on the Oasis with DH for our honeymoon in just 9 more days and your pics of the food got me so excited...wohoo~!!!

Congratulations!! You will have a fabulous honeymoon. The solarium at night is a great "quiet" spot to hang out with your SO. ;) Enjoy!

Thanks for all of the pics and your thoughts!!!

All I have left is a 14 yo son at home and the girls are on their own now, I do miss the face painting days!

Tell me more on the hardcover digital scrapbook, do you pic the pictures, is it a book or a CD??

THANKS!

Yes it is a book and you choose which pictures to use, but each spread has a "theme" and your pictures have to fit. If you look at my other threads, I did one just on this subject.

Archived