Ride St Kitts Scooter Rental

chocolatemaniac

Hi! We will be in St Kitts on 3/1/11 off of the Serenade of the Seas and have reserved scooters for the day after reading good reviews on TripAdvisor. Has anyone out there ever done this, and if so, could you share your experience? My husband is a motorcycle rider but I have only ridden dirt bikes, so was hoping this would be something I was able to do. So, if any novice riders have done this, please let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

I rented a scooter on Antigua back in 2007 from Cheke's Scooter rental and had a blast, I had no idea there were scooter rentals on St. Kitts you will have a great time, been to both islands a couple times, St. Kitts is a much more scooter friendly island you'll have a great day exploring its' something I'm going to look into next time I go to St. Kitts. Hope that helps

Oh and I've ridden dirt bikes for the last 35 years you wont have a problem, just fun.

• 2 weeks later...

Please let me know how this goes. We will be in St Kitts 3/15/11 via Serenade as well.

I booked scooters for my husband, son and myself based on the Trip Advisor reviews.

I hope you have a great time. I'm hoping it is easy to navigate around the island.

Please let me know how this goes. We will be in St Kitts 3/15/11 via Serenade as well.

I booked scooters for my husband, son and myself based on the Trip Advisor reviews.

I hope you have a great time. I'm hoping it is easy to navigate around the island.

You and your family are gonna have a blast riding around on scooters on St. Kitts, it's a great island, VERY much more scooter friendly than Antigua. Looking forward to your review , dont have too much fun and take LOTSA pic's. Take care Todd

• 1 month later...

Archived