4:00 flight in Miami

ama-sam

So, the best flight I could my mom and I on after our cruise (Carnival Destiny) is at 4:00. Any recommendations on things to do in that time? We will have luggage and I am not interested in renting a car for a few hours.

I would check out the post cruise shore excursions that are offered by Carnival if you don't mind spending a little more $$. Most will drop you off at the airport around 1:00ish or so.

I did one thru Carnival in FLL. It was an airboat ride thru the Everglades. Luggage and everything went underneath the tour bus. It was a nice way to end the vacation. We had a 3:00pm flight and didn't want to sit at the airport and/or rent car either.

Enjoy!

So, the best flight I could my mom and I on after our cruise (Carnival Destiny) is at 4:00. Any recommendations on things to do in that time? We will have luggage and I am not interested in renting a car for a few hours.

Your luggage will prohibit you from doing much however I'd hop a cab to South Beach and sit outside at News Cafe and have lunch and people watch. I'd hop a cab to the airport no later than 2PM.

Archived