3 Queens in Fort Lauderdale - LIVE!

InletCam

InletCam will have full web coverage of the Queen Mary 2, Queen Victoria, and the Queen Elizabeth 2 LIVE this weekend in Port Everglades, Fort Lauderdale.

InletCam will have live streaming video of the arrivals, and the departures on Sunday will have both streaming video and sound!

If you miss the live show we'll have a streaming archive for you to watch at anytime you desire- streaming like TV, not just images refreshing every few seconds.

We also have a cruise chat room!

See you there Cruise Critics!

http://southeastflorida.com/inletcam/

InletCam will have full web coverage of the Queen Mary 2, Queen Victoria, and the Queen Elizabeth 2 LIVE this weekend in Port Everglades, Fort Lauderdale.

InletCam will have live streaming video of the arrivals, and the departures on Sunday will have both streaming video and sound!

If you miss the live show we'll have a streaming archive for you to watch at anytime you desire- streaming like TV, not just images refreshing every few seconds.

We also have a cruise chat room!

See you there Cruise Critics!

http://southeastflorida.com/inletcam/

Are you bringing the QE2 over from Dubai especially for the event? How thoughtful ;)

Chris

Are you bringing the QE2 over from Dubai especially for the event? How thoughtful ;)

Chris

I can't wait to see our old favorite QE2 (-: Seriously, InletCam posted the most beautiful photo of the QM2 some time ago and I printed and framed it. You do fabulous work!

QM2 will be in Port Everglades on Saturday, QV and QE will be there on Sunday. Not quite the same as the New York event. ;)

True...

By the way, did anyone happen to get video of the 3 ships in NY from about 100 yards away? Would be awesome to see that.

;)

Thanks!

I can't wait to see our old favorite QE2 (-: Seriously, InletCam posted the most beautiful photo of the QM2 some time ago and I printed and framed it. You do fabulous work!

Thanks Oahu ... If you search for InletCam on Facebook you'll see I posted it again there.

True...

By the way, did anyone happen to get video of the 3 ships in NY from about 100 yards away? Would be awesome to see that.

;)

Thanks!

Are you talking about this year? They don't meet at the Statue of Liberty until this Thursday night, January 13th. After the 3 Queens' meeting in '08 people posted videos on youtube the next day but they weren't very clear as it was a bit rainy and it was at night.

I did go to your Facebook page and saw the photo of the QM2 but it was a different one than I printed - - another great one though.

Archived