WOOOHOOO :) Just booked another Cruise :)

sharri34

I managed to wait a whole 3 months since my last cruise, and now I'm booked in again for the New Years Eve Cruise on the Pacific Pearl leaving Auckland on the 29th Dec 2011 :D Will be a bit sad that I won't be sailing out of beautiful Sydney, n a bit worried about luggage restrictions for the flight :o But I'll be on a cruise Ship again :D Hoping the Beautiful Liza from the Jewel will still be on the Pearl when we get there, she was wonderful and promised us many more Smiles (A cocktail) when we visit her at the Club Lounge.

P.S I'm going with my BF again as well as two of my friends and their BFs, one of them's a First time Cruiser and I've told her to come here for all your help, so when she pops on, please welcome her :D

I have only been home two weeks and thinking already of another Christmas Cruise.You can't beat them for the same money as an Asian Holiday you get so much more for the dollars and inclusions.I did Vietnam the year before at the end of 2009 with Contiki which was great but compared to what I had in 2010 on Pacific Sun N042 EX Sydney nothing compares to cruising.

I managed to wait a whole 3 months since my last cruise, and now I'm booked in again for the New Years Eve Cruise on the Pacific Pearl leaving Auckland on the 29th Dec 2011 :D Will be a bit sad that I won't be sailing out of beautiful Sydney, n a bit worried about luggage restrictions for the flight :o But I'll be on a cruise Ship again :D Hoping the Beautiful Liza from the Jewel will still be on the Pearl when we get there, she was wonderful and promised us many more Smiles (A cocktail) when we visit her at the Club Lounge.

P.S I'm going with my BF again as well as two of my friends and their BFs, one of them's a First time Cruiser and I've told her to come here for all your help, so when she pops on, please welcome her :D

hi,

We go off the Sun Princess on Wednesday and I have just booked the Diamond Princess for NYE. We also leave Auckland on the 29th Dec, so looks like we will be sailing out together. We are going to fly over early and spend a couple of Days in Auckland first. Can't wait.

Deidre.:)

Archived