Anyone done this Princess Excursion

leith

:)We are going on the Crown March 19. In your cruise personalizer it does not offer this. But on Princess website it does. So call Princess and ask for this. Passion Island with Lunch. Tour CZM-285 $138 for two

We went to Passion Island a few years ago. This is a wonderful white sandy beach. They use this beach to film the Coors Beer Commercial.

Look in the princess home website under shore excursions Cozumel and you will find this.

:)We are going on the Crown March 19. In your cruise personalizer it does not offer this. But on Princess website it does. So call Princess and ask for this. Passion Island with Lunch. Tour CZM-285 $138 for two

We went to Passion Island a few years ago. This is a wonderful white sandy beach. They use this beach to film the Coors Beer Commercial.

Look in the princess home website under shore excursions Cozumel and you will find this.

We are also going on the 19th and this is an excursion that you can do from Roatan? Also did I read correctly where it says there is an open bar?

Passion Island is in Cozumel. Yes open bar. I remember all the Coors you wanted! This is the island where they filmed the Coors Beer Commercial.

Call Princess and ask for it.

We are looking at Tabyana Beach in Roatan. I want to know what it is like.

There is a lot to choose in Roatan. Not sure if we should do a beach or not. I wonder if you can leave the beach and do something else.

I want to see the Cameo Workshop.

My husband is interested in Tabyana Beach Day with Lunch. Has anyone been on it and do you recommend it? We will be getting there on the Crown in early March...if that makes a difference.

We went to Roatan on the Crown Princess last February. We did not book an excursion with the ship, we took a cab to Tabyana. We chose to go there because I had read some good reviews about this beach. I don't know if it was just an off day or what, but we did not care for this beach at all. It was a very long cab ride to Tabyana from where Princess docks. We basically got a 45 minute tour of the island in the cab, and it wasn't pretty. The beach was okay, not really what i thought it would be. No one was in the water, which was strange. If i ever went back there, I would just go to Princess' beach right there where you dock. Good luck!

My husband is interested in Tabyana Beach Day with Lunch. Has anyone been on it and do you recommend it? We will be getting there on the Crown in early March...if that makes a difference.

Yes, we have in February and enjoyed it very much! Nice beach and plenty of chairs both in and out of the sun! We'd not have a problem going back! :)

So....not to beat a dead horse...You took the Princess lunch trip to Tabyana Beach, and felt it was great, and worth booking thru the cruise line as opposed to taking a taxi there ? Any more info on the cruise excursion would be great....I don't normally do the cruise excursions, but this one might be an exception.

Bill

Archived