Where is James Deering??

nunuc2000

On our first cruise over 2 years ago (Caribbean Princess out of New York) James Deering was one of the officers on the ship, and made the BIGGEST impression on us!! I was disappointed to hear he's no longer with Princess, but have heard rumours that he's now with NCL... can anyone confirm this or shed light on his where abouts?

Thanks for any assistance, folks. :)

On our first cruise over 2 years ago (Caribbean Princess out of New York) James Deering was one of the officers on the ship, and made the BIGGEST impression on us!! I was disappointed to hear he's no longer with Princess, but have heard rumours that he's now with NCL... can anyone confirm this or shed light on his where abouts?

Thanks for any assistance, folks. :)

If you go to the task bar above and search his name, there are several posts indicating that he is currently with Holland American and as of January 3rd he was Hotel Manager on the Noordam.

If you go to the task bar above and search his name, there are several posts indicating that he is currently with Holland American and as of January 3rd he was Hotel Manager on the Noordam.

Thanks for the help... very much appreciated... Now I'll have to look into booking a cruise with Holland America! :D

Archived