Quiet restaurant in Cancun

Guest Crazeecat5

Guest Crazeecat5

Hi all,

I'm looking for good and quiet restaurants in Cancun for my boss. She is not "wild and crazy" and would like good food and atmosphere. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Sheryl

You have to go to Rosa Mexicana. It has awesome food and a most enchanting atmoshphere. The restruant is in a little hacienda. There are men dressed in authentic mexican clothes playing music to you and singing while you eat. I went here for the first time on my honeymoon and couldn't remember the name of the place. I finally found it again on my 4th trip to Cancun. I am no longer married to the same person, but recently got remarried. It is so great, I may have to take my new husband there. Of course I probably won't mention the history. Order the Seafood plate for 4. It has lobster, shrimp, crab, and all kinds of wonderful seafood. Probably the best seafood I have ever had. The Rosa Mexicana is located downtown by the Kiwi Markets. It is sort of down a dark alley, but dont let that turn you away. You won't be disappointed.

• 2 weeks later...

This is an easy recommendation for your boss. Make a reservation for "the garden" at La Habichuela.

They have won numerous quality awards and the service is great. The garden is a wonderful outside, quiet, and wonderfully landscaped/decorated area to eat.

No question .... go there. We stop by every time in Cancun.

Sea_Weed is right on. Whenever we are in Cancun we make sure to go to this wonderful restaurant. It's located in town, next to a small park, but is easy to find or take a taxi to. You won't be sorry.

Guest Crazeecat5

Thanks. I checked out the website for La Habichuela and it looks great. Gave the info to my boss and she seemed interested. Kind of made me want to go to Cancun too.

Sheryl

• 4 months later...

Archived