Age/wieght restrictions for zip line/flowrider

EMH3kids

Zipline must be at least 52" tall to participate and weigh a maximum of 275 pound, also must at least weigh 75 pounds.

Flowrider must be at least 52" tall to Boogie Board, and/or 58" to Stand Up Surf.

Allure Here I come!! 5-22-11!!!

So it sounds like my daring 8 year old is out of luck, as she isn't 52" tall nor 75 pounds. What a bummer ... she has zip-lined at a place near our house and she loved it. :(

I was watching a show on Oasis and they discussed the zip line - quite interesting, actually. They had to do numerous tests with different weights to make sure the zip line wasn't too slow (wouldn't want to get stuck in the middle!) or too fast. The physics (and safety) of it won't allow for too little or too much weight. Not that this helps the disappointment your daughter and you feel, but I thought I'd throw it out there so at least you could understand the limits. Hope you have a great time!!! :)

It's better we know now so that we don't talk it up and then find out on the ship -- ooops, you can't! I'm looking into a few excursions at ports that have zip-lining so I will be sure to find out if she falls into their categories to participate. Then, at least, she will have something like that to look forward to and not be bummed out. She is a great kid and doesn't get upset easily, but I do know it is hard for her to watch her older two siblings (ages 12 and 15) get to do lots of things she can't.

Are the rock wall, zip line, surfing, ice skating etc... all included in the price of the cruise? Are there any activities that are NOT included besides excursions?

Thanks!

All of the above are included with the price of the cruise! :D I'm a little brain dead at the moment, but I don't recall any sport activity that costs anything (excluding excursions, lessons and the golf simulator - if they have that?).

All of the above are included with the price of the cruise! :D I'm a little brain dead at the moment, but I don't recall any sport activity that costs anything (excluding excursions, lessons and the golf simulator - if they have that?).

Thanks!

Archived