day pass for all inclusive resorts in Jamaica

lrcruising

we will be in falmouth on Allure of the Seas in April and would like to spend the day at a nice resort since we have been to Jamaica many times on cruises. I have read horror stories of some the the beach resorts and would like to avoid those. If you have had a positive visit to one (or a negative) please let me know.

Thanks.

Since nobody has docked yet at Falmouth there are probably very few who have been to the All Inclusives in the area. The closest one is Breezes Trelawney. RCI also offers excursions to the Iberostar Grand in Montego and to a Breezes in Negril. I would start checking back after the Voyager FEB 17 cruise calls on Falmouth. They will be the guinea pigs.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
we will be in falmouth on Allure of the Seas in April and would like to spend the day at a nice resort since we have been to Jamaica many times on cruises. I have read horror stories of some the the beach resorts and would like to avoid those. If you have had a positive visit to one (or a negative) please let me know.

Thanks.

Cruising in Jan. did you happen to find a good resort?

We just came back from our 12/10 Voyager of the Seas cruise. In Falmouth, we took a taxi to the Hilton Rose Hall Resort. It was very nice though the weather wasn't very cooperative. You can do it on your own (like we did, thinking we would save money -- wrong), or through jamaicaforaday.com. The beach was nice although a recent storm had muddied the waters, the food was excellent, drinks good, had a nice pool, and a water park with a lazy river. $75 plus transportation. I'd recommend it.

• 2 weeks later...
How long did it take you to get to the Hilton from the port? A friend mentioned they had one with a driver to Sandals? How far is that resort from the port? Anyone know?

From falmouth to Hilton is about 30 mins drive.... to sandals.. well it depends on which one... if its mobay, then its pretty much the same 30 mins.

We just came back from our 12/10 Voyager of the Seas cruise. In Falmouth, we took a taxi to the Hilton Rose Hall Resort. It was very nice though the weather wasn't very cooperative. You can do it on your own (like we did, thinking we would save money -- wrong), or through jamaicaforaday.com. The beach was nice although a recent storm had muddied the waters, the food was excellent, drinks good, had a nice pool, and a water park with a lazy river. $75 plus transportation. I'd recommend it.

We booked Hilton Rose Hall as well. Are there different restaurants to choose from for lunch? If so, which one did you eat at?

Thanks~

We got back last month from our cruise and spent the day at the Hilton Rose Hall. It was about 25 minutes from the port and we booked through Jamaica for a Day. There were different restaurants to choose from and the pass included food and drinks. We really enjoyed the swim up bar! :)

We are on the Mariner of the Seas next week and it stops in Falmouth and Cozumel. We just booked the Hilton Rose Hall through Jamaica for a Day. They have a new promotion with the Cozumel Palace. If you book both resorts through them, they are now giving $10 per person off in Cozumel (instead of the 5% deal advertised on their website which was worth about $4.40 per person).:D

I booked this last week since we stop in both places. But, first email Kim at Jamaica for a Day to be sure. I got the deal price by paying a deposit online through Paypal. (There was a button to click that you wanted to book both resorts and then were directed to a page with the discount listed). Balance is due and payable to the resorts when we arrive.

How much was the taxi from Falmouth port to Hilton Rose Hall??:confused:

Archived