Individual (Small, airline-sized) Bottles of Wine

LynnMW3

This is our first time on X. I'm planning on purchasing the premium alcohol beverage package, and realize that we cannot order wine from room service that would be included in the package, but was wondering if Celebrity offered the small, individual bottles of wine at any of the bars...I know on Princess, if you asked for a glass of wine at some of the bars (most notably at the pool bar), they would open a small, single-portion bottle and pour it for you. Does Celebrity offer these small (airline size) bottles? If so, they would be great to get earlier in the day to take back to the stateroom for a pre-dinner drink.

Thanks to anyone who can provide information.

~Lynn

This is our first time on X. I'm planning on purchasing the premium alcohol beverage package, and realize that we cannot order wine from room service that would be included in the package, but was wondering if Celebrity offered the small, individual bottles of wine at any of the bars...I know on Princess, if you asked for a glass of wine at some of the bars (most notably at the pool bar), they would open a small, single-portion bottle and pour it for you. Does Celebrity offer these small (airline size) bottles? If so, they would be great to get earlier in the day to take back to the stateroom for a pre-dinner drink.

Thanks to anyone who can provide information.

~Lynn

Not trying to be a wine snob, and you are free to enjoy whatever you like, but there is no wine bottled in single servings that is worth wasting your time on. Real wineries don't do that- mass market purveyors of garbage do. Just order a glass of something better and carry it back to your room.

Archived