Where are the Dream reviews

I was looking forward to reading plenty of reviews of people who were on the Dream for the fortnight from 30 December, but considering that there were 1400 people on board they seem to be thin on the ground? Am I expecting them too soon, or is anyone else surprised at the lack of reviews?

I was looking forward to reading plenty of reviews of people who were on the Dream for the fortnight from 30 December, but considering that there were 1400 people on board they seem to be thin on the ground? Am I expecting them too soon, or is anyone else surprised at the lack of reviews?

Hi both my husband and I were on this cruise and will both be writing reviews, we are a little jet lagged, hence the delay, but to put your mind at rest they will be generally positive. We had a fabulous time. Any questions don't hesitate to ask. Ali

Hi again, sorry still haven't done my review yet, but have noticed a couple up now from our cruise, and their experiences pretty much mirror ours

Hi both my husband and I were on this cruise and will both be writing reviews, we are a little jet lagged, hence the delay, but to put your mind at rest they will be generally positive. We had a fabulous time. Any questions don't hesitate to ask. Ali

Hi looking forward to your review of your cruise on Dream.My wife and i and two close friends are booked on Dream in April and have been quite worried about the bad reviews coming up about the dec cruise.We are on deck 5 (the problem deck) could you put our minds at rest (or make us deceide to change holiday lol) thankyou.

Thanks so much for replying, just so desperate for some good news that I forgot about jetlag and unpacking etc..... will have a look at the reviews now! only 4 sleeps!

Hi looking forward to your review of your cruise on Dream.My wife and i and two close friends are booked on Dream in April and have been quite worried about the bad reviews coming up about the dec cruise.We are on deck 5 (the problem deck) could you put our minds at rest (or make us deceide to change holiday lol) thankyou.

Hi there, I'm afraid I didn't go on deck 5, my husband wandered down once on the starboard side and didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. I think the problem cabins have been withdrawn from service. There was a slight smell apparently, but they soon dealt with these with disinfectant, wherever they were. I only smelt it once the whole fortnight, and that was in a stairwell. We had a good holiday, and the staff were fantastic, especially the waiters and housekeepers. Hope that helps. Ali

Thanks so much for replying, just so desperate for some good news that I forgot about jetlag and unpacking etc..... will have a look at the reviews now! only 4 sleeps!

Have posted my review now, but I think it is checked over first, before it goes out, apparently I will be sent an email with a link when it's done. I'll let you know. Are you doing the Cuban Adventure? If so it was a fantastic itinerary, i'm sure you'll have a great time. Ali

I just posted a review as a new thread "A Cuban Adventure" because the review entry page would not let me enter Montego Bay as the departure port, nor would it let me enter more than eight ports of call and it looked like ther was more nonsense to follow

Hi there, I'm afraid I didn't go on deck 5, my husband wandered down once on the starboard side and didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. I think the problem cabins have been withdrawn from service. There was a slight smell apparently, but they soon dealt with these with disinfectant, wherever they were. I only smelt it once the whole fortnight, and that was in a stairwell. We had a good holiday, and the staff were fantastic, especially the waiters and housekeepers. Hope that helps. Ali

Hi Ali thanks for prompt reply seems like they are getting things in order on dream its the first cruise for our friends and would not like them to have a bad experience.Will look at your full review when it appears thanks very much for your help, Nigel

Have posted my review now, but I think it is checked over first, before it goes out, apparently I will be sent an email with a link when it's done. I'll let you know. Are you doing the Cuban Adventure? If so it was a fantastic itinerary, i'm sure you'll have a great time. Ali

Yes, we're on Cuban Adventure, brilliant itinerary, and looking forward to cruising into Havana! Reviews do seem to be improving thank goodnes! Thanks again for taking the time to reply.

Yes, we're on Cuban Adventure, brilliant itinerary, and looking forward to cruising into Havana! Reviews do seem to be improving thank goodnes! Thanks again for taking the time to reply.

Hi there

Got the email early this morning, and my review is now up. Please ignore the embarkation of Barbados, as Montego Bay was not offered as an option and it was a compulsory field. Hope you had as good time as we did. My husband has also done a thread review, any further questions, don't hesitate to ask. Ali

Great review

There are nice sun loungers on the sides of the ship on deck 9,

but the ones on the end near the Lido pool are rather tatty and should be replaced. Some were a little torn, and although difficult to procure one on many occasions (they could be a bit stricter about people hogging them with towels) I often found them quite uncomfortable.

Can`t believe that Thomsons have not replaced the loungers by both pools.They needed replacing back in June of last year

Like you,on seeing the ones at the Lido pool we used the ones on deck 9

Archived