Looking for Liberty Information

ColoradoJuli

Hi All ~

I am seriously looking into taking the Liberty next January. I am looking for any information that you all have found out about her. I really don't want to wait until July when she launches to make my decision. I know that the sooner I make the reservations the better price I will get. Thanks so much for your help.

Just some back ground. I have been on 5 cruises. 4 of those were on the Paradise. We love Carnival and the product that they produce.

We have already booked the Liberty (last month) for sailing on Feb.04,06. Stop into any travel agency and ask for the 2005-2006 Carnival book. In there on page 72&73 is info on that ship. They are offering a 6-day Caribbean as well as two different 8-day Caribbean cruises. Also on page 100 is the lay-out of the Conquest ships, Liberty being a sister ship of that group. You may also ask your favorite travel agent any other questions you may have. Hope this helps you out. Linda

I also am planning on going on the Liberty 2/4/06, will be booking in the next week or so. Has anyone been able to get any upgrades or good pricing on this ship? I've tried several TA's and PVP and all are within $20.00. Not even an upgrade for previous guest#?

Good Pricing for a brand new ship? Hmmm- I think the price I got for the Liberty for Feb 12th was excellant- I have been pricing around and I got it for a little more then 100.pp cheaper then the local internet companies.

Good Pricing for a brand new ship? Hmmm- I think the price I got for the Liberty for Feb 12th was excellant- I have been pricing around and I got it for a little more then 100.pp cheaper then the local internet companies.

Wow, those are good prices you got. Is that the 6 or 8 day?

Meredith? this is for a 6 day cruise. Wanna know what makdes this cruise so special--- you only need 25.00 pp deposit to hold space. If you booked any other cruise you will need 250pp deposit. With this group we can make weekly or monthly payments. I booked this yesterday. and am very excited about it. Ok-- I gotta wait over 300 days but I am sure it will be very well worth it.

Thats what I was getting too- 600 more for 2 people to cruise for 2 extra days didnt seem worth it to me. I like to cruise as much as I can so I try to keep my cruises cheap.

Hi Serene - is the $25pp refundable and/or what is the cxl policy? thanks :)

That 25.00 is refundable up til final payment. Any monies you place are refundable up til final payment.

If you want to book a certain cabin you will need 250.00 pp deposit. If there are 3 people in one cabin you will need 250pp down.

What to do -- book two people for 25.00 down- make weekly or monthly payments until you get the 500.00 set. Once you have that amount then call Kevin and request a cabin number.

Archived