Dawn Questions

crisvow

I have a few questions regarding the Dawn:

1. My husband loves sports & would like to know what TV Stations you get in the cabins? Now, we were on RCCL Brillance last April & the only Sports Channel was ESPN International.

2. Does anyone have a cabin description? How are the rooms w/balconies

3. Does anyone have any sample menus from this ship or could I find them somewhere?

4. What activities are onboard? Is there a movie theater? How many pools?

Any info would be much appreciated!!! Thanks in advance!

There is a movie theater and several pools (including one in the spa and a kiddie pool).

I don't remember all the channels from last year but I know there were at least 2 movie channels and one that showed sitcoms all day. (we watched The King of Queens every night before bed)

The rooms are nice but the closet space was tight (we are a family of 4)

Hope this helps!

They had sports on large screen TV's in the Pearly King's Pub and I believe there was one channel that had Monday Night Football. One main pool, one kiddie, one lap pool in the spa (adults only). They showed movies in the theater every day. There were numerous activities each day - fitness classes, walks, demonstrations etc. It's a great ship.

Just got off the ship on Sunday. Pleased to let your husband know that ESPN is in the cabin TVs at all times--and I mean the regular ESPN, not international or anything funky. We also got TNT--my 18 year old son was happy to catch some basketball games, and something about the NBA draft. Also, you get CNN, which was a good source for news updates, weather and some sports.

There were some decent movies playing in the Cinema on Deck 12 and also others running in cabins at all times. I also think we saw bits of every episode of Everybody Loves Raymond and The King of Queens ever filmed!

It's a great ship--enjoy!

Robin

Archived