entertainment on EPIC

farmgirl63

Hi! Just wondering what other evening entertainment options there are other than the shows you can pre-book? Do they have the usual line up of comedy, magician and crew review shows in the theater like they have on other NCL ships or is BMG the only group that uses the Epic Theater?

Trying to figure out when what night to book what! Throw dining options in there and it's even worse. Definitely know we'll have a great time no matter how we choose to spend our time.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Tammy

I just spoke with NCL this morning regarding my upcoming cruise and they allow you to book one of each type that is listed. Second city has 3 different shows and a murder mystery you have to pay for. You can only book one of the second city shows (except for the murder mystery you pay for) and the others you have to show up 30 minutes before to get in. You can also only book the BMG once and legends once ahead of boarding. The only other show listed that is not one you pay for is the comedian magician Jeff Hobson who has shows on 4 different nights that you just show up for. There are no broadway type shows. There are, however, several bands and piano bars for entertainment. They also have other types of entertainment such as bowling, pool, etc. Hope this helps.

I just spoke with NCL this morning regarding my upcoming cruise and they allow you to book one of each type that is listed. Second city has 3 different shows and a murder mystery you have to pay for. You can only book one of the second city shows (except for the murder mystery you pay for) and the others you have to show up 30 minutes before to get in. You can also only book the BMG once and legends once ahead of boarding. The only other show listed that is not one you pay for is the comedian magician Jeff Hobson who has shows on 4 different nights that you just show up for. There are no broadway type shows. There are, however, several bands and piano bars for entertainment. They also have other types of entertainment such as bowling, pool, etc. Hope this helps.

Does the prebooking option just appear when you get to the 45 day window? Do you just long on to My NCL where your booking is? If people don't book online, do they miss out? Thanks for asking and answers to this topic for us newbies to Epic.

Thanks for the info. I did find some freestyle dailies posted which definitely will help with the reservation process.

I would imagine that not everyone will pre-book so booking onboard should be doable. Also would imagine that people will change their reservations once they are onboard so as long as you are flexible there shouldn't be a problem.

Tammy

and I would suggest doing that just to make sure you don't miss out on something you really want to see/eat while onboard. You can always change around the times onboard if you change your mind about something once you get on the ship. I have read too many reviews of people's Epic cruises where they complained about not being able to get reservations easily onboard.

The other reason it's helpful to prebook the dining/entertainment is that you can get an idea of those costs before you sail and you can be ready for them!

Enjoy your cruise on the Epic. I sail Feb 26th and I can't wait!

Kate

Archived