Ecstasy hair dryer??

Liza555

Carnival also said the room stewards did not have them, that if you wanted one you had to bring your own.

Liza

I never asked for one. I go up to Lido deck and let my hair wind dry. Like I said I just saw someone post she managed to get one. I bring what I need for the shower, like my own hair conditioner too.

.. and Ill be on Ecstasy this Saturday once again :D

I am leaving Saturday on the Ecstasy too :) I was on her quite a few years ago, but had no memory about the lack of a hair dryer. Are you on the Ecstay Roll call. I am, but have not been on there in a long time

Liza

I was in an OV on the Ecstasy a couple years ago and there was a hair dryer in the desk drawer... did I have the bonus room?

Are you sure it wasnt conquest.

OP, I posted to the original roll call where some from the cruise with the king posted and started the roll call. Then someone else started a new roll call, so those on the old one seem to have quit posting. I dont know why someone would ignore the original roll call?? and even when they saw it, people split up.

wierd to me, so I dropped back.. but I will be on the ship :D

Yea, the suites have them on all ships, but those of us on Ecstasy arent in a suite .. One day :D

Ahhh, I see.

Believe me, it was a special treat for us. As much as I'd love to cruise in a GS all the time, we can't afford it.

We were in an OV in July, and I could have sworn there was a hair dryer in one of the drawers, but maybe not...

Yea, the suites have them on all ships, but those of us on Ecstasy arent in a suite .. One day :D

I was on the Ecstasy in December. I had a Veranda suite, and there was no hairdryer, which surprised me. I did ask my cabin steward, and he found one for me. Maybe he borrowed it from the salon, but it was kept in my cabin all week.

I was in U-239 on Ecstasy in September, and I was chagrined to discover no hair dryer and no cooler (can't call it a fridge, because those things never keep stuff very cool anyway).

Fortunately, my hair is very short, so it was no issue for me, but it never occurred to me to even check - I just expected it. :(

Archived