17 Day Diet on Dr. Phil

swissmiss

for some reason i am not losing with any diet so i am going to give this a go once i get the book. I am really going to get rid of the wine for at least the first 2 weeks. I do lots of exercises so either i am in menapause and just am stalling or i am doing something wrong. I only have 10 to lose so maybe it is harder not sure.

• 2 years later...

I have been on the lose before you cruise boards before and was actually doing the HCG. No one is really interested or doing that any longer and I really need someone to be interested in this board because my DD sent me this book. I know it came out in 2011 and no one has posted since then but I just wanted to give this a push to the top of the page because I really want to try it and would like help and encouragement along the way.

Anyone interested?

Cyndee

I have been on the lose before you cruise boards before and was actually doing the HCG. No one is really interested or doing that any longer and I really need someone to be interested in this board because my DD sent me this book. I know it came out in 2011 and no one has posted since then but I just wanted to give this a push to the top of the page because I really want to try it and would like help and encouragement along the way.

Anyone interested?

Cyndee

I am interested. I don't have the book or workout video, but I will see if I can find it for a reasonable price.

I have been considering HCG, but it looks really hard to do.

I will get back here after some research for the book.

Debbie