Fantasy - January 17 - 22, 2011

jobell

Yes, the Fun Hub is the same as the internet cafe. I think Fun Hub just sticks with me more. lol. I did find it being chilly in the Celebration dining room and the theater. Definitely pack a sweater or wrap. Creme Brulee was served on the first night in MDR. Have an amazing time!!! :D

This was our 2nd cruise as well. If you haven't already, I would definitely connect with your roll call group. I might not know everything, but I love talking cruising and will try and answer any questions you might have.

I've updated my blog (in signature) with my updates I wrote throughout the week. You should also be able to link to my photo album from there.

:D

Thanks! I am ready for the creme brulee!!:)

Did you ever see Risa?

I read your blog and it was great! The pics were great too! Thanks!!:D:D

Thanks for the review, we are sailing her May 9th, how was the food???

The food was great. Some dishes could have been a little hotter, but no major complaints. WCMC was a little inconsistent but always delicious. ;)

Thanks! I am ready for the creme brulee!!:)

Did you ever see Risa?

I read your blog and it was great! The pics were great too! Thanks!!:D:D

We saw Risa on the LAST full day of the cruise. Sexy Craig (ACD) did an amazing job. Rumor was that she was sick and quarantined.

I remembered this time to sit down each night and blog in a word document so I wasn't having to go off of memory. I'm glad you enjoyed it. :D

Thanks!! Great review and enjoyed reading your blog and seeing the pics!

We sail in less than 3 months and can't wait!!! :D

I'm glad you enjoyed the blog and the pictures. I'm not sure if you clicked on any of the pictures, but it should link you to my album where you can see tons of food p0rn. ;)

I'm excited for everyone who has upcoming cruises. :D

I'm glad you enjoyed the blog and the pictures. I'm not sure if you clicked on any of the pictures, but it should link you to my album where you can see tons of food p0rn

No...! I'll have to go back and check the pics out - thanks!!! :D

• 3 weeks later...
How were the "Sea Days" out of Charleston? Cold this time of year (January)? Sunbathing weather?? Thanks!

The sea days out of Charleston were cold and windy. We hit warm weather about mid day on Tuesday. Definitely sunbathing weather Tuesday afternoon through Thursday. Started to get chilly again Friday as we were working our way back up the Florida coast.

I would definitely do this itinerary again during the winter. :D

Archived