Elation Here We Come

rick&james

Well we made it to BirmyHam getting something to Eat and then next stop Montgomery and then Mobile Weather is getting alot better going South than it had been in Nashville :0) thanks for all the well wishes and @Rena921 ill make sure shes back and in good health

Made it to Mobile in 7 hours and we stopped for gas twice and breakfast and now setting in Hotel Microtel Saraland very impressed and got a suite with corp discount for 59.99 and this includes a hot breakfast in the morning will check in here in the AM

Made it to Mobile in 7 hours and we stopped for gas twice and breakfast and now setting in Hotel Microtel Saraland very impressed and got a suite with corp discount for 59.99 and this includes a hot breakfast in the morning will check in here in the AM

We are staying there next week as well. Glad to see that you are impressed with it and that's an awesome rate! Is that including the Park & Cruise with shuttle service?

No with the Cruise Package is like 125.00 and not elgb for discount so we decided that since it would not make a price difference we will just park at the port

Thanks and make sure to post lots of pictures when you get back!! Enjoy! :)

Lucky!!!! I'm jealous. A week from today at this time as I am typing this, I will be on a plane headed to Miami...and in 9 days, I will be sailing the Miracle on her southern itinerary and I cannot waittt!!!!!!!!!!!! Single digits!

Made it on board and standing in line at the Mongolian Wok Yummmmm Vip check in was a breeze and we only waited about 15min from time we got to peir until onboard

Blah...blah...blah...just kidding!!! Have fun, I'd like to see a review when you get back. We're on in Sept.:D

funny tho, after self assist, they called 2 decks then everyone off. We took a leisure b'fast, and were about the last off.

Thanks my Tea Buddy, for my swanky ship pin, and nice to meet and be w/ you and Dennis. Won another Medal for Name that Tune ! Now, 22 dayz til the next one !

Archived