Best Buildings in Princess Denali Lodge & Mt. McKinnley Lodge

sdatex

DH and I are going on a Princess cruisetour in early June - land first. From reading reviews it appears there can be quite a difference in quality of rooms at the Princess Lodges - especially the Princess Denali Loge. Which buildings/rooms are the best to have my TA ask for us? We will be at the Mt. McKinnley Lodge 1 night and the Denali Lodge 2 nights. Thanks much!

Princess does the deciding. Your TA can't do anything special for you on this. You can try telephoning up there to see if you can make a difference in where you end up, but your keys will be delivered to you by your Princess person. You won't be able to negotiate at check in.

I saw that the McKinley Princess Lodge has multiple buildings. My mom can't walk very far, especially with her carry on. Is indicating limited mobility on the Cruise Personalizer sufficient to guarantee the closest building?

Telephone the lodge and get the name of the person you speak with. Explain the situation and get details and advice.

You will need to be pro-active with your Princess person as well and early in your tour.

Many many people who take these tours are in the catagory of 'limited mobility'. Don't be shy!

Archived