Meet & Greet on Journey Barcelona to Nice

Frogfan

I have just signed up my husband and myself for the Meet & Greet on the cruise on May 15, 2011 from Barcelona to Nice. 25 people need to sign up and to date they only show the two of us. Anybody else out there interested??? We really enjoyed our M &G on our Crystal cruise last year. Hope to do it again on Azamara...great way to meet others.

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

Azamara will likely hold more than one event for Cruise Critic members depending on the length of your sailing.

Might I suggest that you join other passengers on your cruise on the Roll Call for your specific sailing. The Roll Calls have not been as active for Azamara as other lines but that is where you will meet those sharing your cruising interests. When you do go to the Roll Call, please remind everyone to sign up for the M & G. On our July sailing we made the magic 25 less than two weeks before sail away and saw most of the members on a daily basis. It made the warmth and intimacy of our cruise even better. We also planned a sail away because we did not know until the last minute if we would make the magic 25.

Enjoy your cruise.

Archived