Oasis 11th floor Concierge Lounge perimeter question

Greek50

I have been trying to figure out the 11th floor deckplan and am wondering about the stairs next to the concierge lounge-the deck plan shows them just on deck 11 and 12. Does anyone know if they are inside the lounge? It looks like there is a separate spiral staircase inside the concierge lounge. We are thinking of booking 11688, 11690, and 11692 because my DH likes to be near the concierge lounge but I am wondering if 11698, 11700, 11702 might be a safer bet since I am unsure what is exactly across the hall from the first three even though they are closer to midship which is where I like to be. I cannot tell for sure how much space the concierge lounge takes up. Anyone been on the Oasis that can please help me figure all this out?

I have been trying to figure out the 11th floor deckplan and am wondering about the stairs next to the concierge lounge-the deck plan shows them just on deck 11 and 12. Does anyone know if they are inside the lounge? It looks like there is a separate spiral staircase inside the concierge lounge. We are thinking of booking 11688, 11690, and 11692 because my DH likes to be near the concierge lounge but I am wondering if 11698, 11700, 11702 might be a safer bet since I am unsure what is exactly across the hall from the first three even though they are closer to midship which is where I like to be. I cannot tell for sure how much space the concierge lounge takes up. Anyone been on the Oasis that can please help me figure all this out?

There are internal staircases in the Concierge Lounge.

Thanks Merion Mom for your reply. So are there the internal staircases plus the spiral staircase that I see on the deckplan? Does the concierge lounge go all the way across to the hallway outside the balcony staterooms there?

Also Merion Mom I don't know if you saw my reply to your question a few days ago about the senior citizen discount on the Oasis since they removed that entire thread about the wow sale. The senior rate that we found was on the July 30th sailing-we didn't check any other week because that is the only date we could cruise. What I found interesting is with RCCL's new website the senior citizen discount rate does not pop out in red like it use to. It just automatically gives you that price and you don't know you are getting the discount. My RCCL cruise planner is the one who called it to my attention when I commented about how we might as well give the 18 year old kids their own balcony stateroom because we would only save less than $75 per person on the two of them by putting them in a higher category D cabin that slept 3 with us. So to us it was definitely worth it for a difference of $125. I had spent an enormous amount of time inputting various scenarios into the RCCL website. I like their old website SO much better! In our group of 6 we have three seniors and three D+. I wished I could have called Lady Lawyer for her expertise!

Thanks again for your input on my 11th floor question.

Archived