Zaandam

Teris50

hi all, thinking about a cabin on the Zaandam, so if we take a cabin on the Main deck, do the joggers on the lower Prom bother you and then if we take a cabin on the Lower Prom, do the joggers get to look in your cabin and or do you hear them jogging??

hi all, thinking about a cabin on the Zaandam, so if we take a cabin on the Main deck, do the joggers on the lower Prom bother you and then if we take a cabin on the Lower Prom, do the joggers get to look in your cabin and or do you hear them jogging??

While I have not been on the Main Deck of Zaandam, I would answer YES.

It has happened to us on Princess, and, while it was posted 'No Jogging Until 9.00am' this did not stop those who jogged at 5.00am!!! I would chose another deck myself, like Dolphin.

john

We had a cabin on the lower promenade deck on the Zaandam, and no, the walkers/joggers cannot see inside your cabin, at least during daylight hours due to the extreme tinting. At night, however, the windows act normally, so closing the curtains would be necessary to assure privacy. We could not hear them, either. Hope this helps!

We had a cabin on the Main Deck on the Zaandam last month. The cruise was wonderful! There were some things that we complained about (A/C problems, dining assignment) and we did hear a jogger a few times above us on the LP but it wasn't terrible and didn't last long enough to complain about. Our complaints were addressed in a timely manner and we were happy with the results. I would not hesitate taking a cabin on the Main Deck again. Also, it was the deck on which we embarked and disembarked so it was very easy getting on and off the ship with our carry-ons. We would cruise the Zaandam again in a heartbeat!

Archived