Carnival Triumph Review - Jan 22-27 2011

*Cassie*

• 3 weeks later...

Nice review, I was hesitant on booking a last minute deal... this has encouraged me that the ship may not be as bad as some of the reviews I've seen (nothing to do, 1 show a night, etc.). Your review sounds more like the carnival I have experienced in recent (2009 to now) years. It used to be a lot grander food wise and such in the 90's but I don't expect that stuff anymore (I go on other lines when I want high end experiences). But I do expect to have variety in food and activities each day and sounds like that is still as it was on my last carnival in 2009. I'm taking a friend that has never cruised before, your critique makes me feel she will enjoy herself, thanks.

• 2 months later...
What a great review, you showed just what people going on that ship want to see (the rooms, lido deck, buffet. etc). Great angles on the photos also:)

We are on the Triumph, June 4th too. Come join the Roll Call...http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1298165

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Thank you Cassie for taking the time for this awesome review! My daughter and I go on a mother/daughter trip every year. This year in Jan she is turning 16 yrs old. So we decided to make this cruise (Jan 16th) our mother/daughter and Sweet 16 bday celebration. I am so excited and nervous about traveling to another country without my husband but your review has really got me more excited than scared. Thank you for that! We have an excursion for both ports and it was awesome that you shared the way to line up for the excursions. I wondered how that worked. I appreciate you taking the time to post great pictures and comments! We are so excited as this is our very 1st cruise.

Amie

Archived