Mount Liamuiga/Volcano Tour recommendatios

emenheiser

We are interested in hikig Mount Liamuiga while in St Kitts and was hoping for tour operator recommendations/prices (if you remember). The ship offers a 6 hour tour including lunch for $99 and we're wondering if we can book on our own. Thanks so much!

We booked the volcano hike with Royston Tours for $80 per person. The group was just the two of us plus Royston. He provides water, sandwiches, and drinks. I chose him because I read that the ship's tour sometimes gets cancelled for lack of interest. As it turned out, our ship had 10 on the tour. We met them coming down the mountain as we were going up. I'm still glad we picked Royston-- for the smaller group, as well as his flexibility and knowledge of St. Kitts.

We had a great day, thanks to Royston. He drove us all the way around the island, stopping to show us many beautiful and significant spots. He knows all the best photo opps. He was totally flexible about doing whatever we wanted, for as long as we wanted. The hike was strenous but well worth doing. And he also showed us so much of his beautiful island. I highly recommend him!

Archived