Seabourn Odyssey - Mediterranean Spring Itinerary

rdnpdx1

We are a couple in our late 50s-early 60s who are planning to celebrate the elder statesman's retirement from government service with a nice cruise.

We are well travelled and are considering the "Mediterranean Spring" itinerary on the Odyssey. The ports look very interesting, and we would expect to start the trip with a week or so in Portugal and northern Spain and finish it with a trip on land to sites in Turkey and Greece - including the absolutely mandatory visit to Santorini which my DW has yet to see but has it in her bucket list.

Can someone provide feedback for me on the experience with Seabourn and this itinerary specifically? We would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

Hi Bob,

I'm also going on this itinerary, and there is a roll call thread for this trip, so please do take a look in the roll call forum. I like the ports on this itinerary a lot but was initially not sure about the weather. But after some research, it seems the temperature should be pleasant (10-20C) at all the ports. We'll see.

Seabourn is an excellent line. The many reviews and discussion threads on this board should give you a good idea. If you have any specific questions, don't hesitate to ask on here.

Archived